1. Can items in the Storage Box be used after the migration?
Due to the difference in item IDs, items in the Storage Box can only be assigned to non-migrated servers, not to the migrated servers. After all servers have been migrated, all storage box items will no longer be assignable to any servers, so pirates, please make haste and assign all the assignable items in your Storage Box. For non-assignable items, like cards, please refer to point 6 below.
2. Will there still be an assign limit on items at Grand Line in TOP II?
The Green Region at Grand Line has been immensely popular with our pirates, so this shall be retained in Tales of Pirates 2 Gold, and there will be an assign limit for some items. Please assign those items into 1 or 2 major region.
3. When will the events The Pirates Club and Reputation for Bonus end? Will they be re-activated in TOP II?
Both The Pirates Club event and Reputation for Bonus event will officially end on August 24th. Pirates, remember to put your Reputation to good use before then! These two events will not be re-activated in TOP II after all servers have been migrated. In place will be a multifold-experience system, which pirates can make use of for speed-leveling!
4. Will my TOP Points, Crystals and Credits be transferred over to TOP II?
To safeguard the property of our pirates, the transfer of TOP Points and Credits will start after all server migration phases have been completed. If your server has been migrated to TOP II, you will not be able to use your TOP Points, Crystals and Credits to purchase items in Tales of Pirates 2 Gold, but they can still be used in TOP. However, items purchased with them will not be assigned to migrated servers. When all servers have been migrated, we will convert all TOP Points and Credits to TOP II Points and Credits. (Crystals will be converted to Points during the transfer.)
5. Will the time counter for staying online in game, part of the Easy Credits for All event, be restarted after the migration?
We will have an all-new Easy Credits for All event in TOP II with even more amazing rewards, so the time counter for staying online in game will have to be restarted.